Cemetery

Luton Church Cemetery was opened in 1854. Originally laid out on farmland, the cemetery now covers most of St. Anne’s Hill, in the centre of Luton. The cemetery is run by Trustees, chaired by the Vicar of St. Mary’s, the Parish Church of Luton.

 

Plots for both the interment of ashes and Burial plots are available.

 For more information do visit the cemetery website